2017 Team Advisor Live Chat
This is an opportunity to talk live with experienced Team Advisors about the problems and issues that you and your team(s) are facing. The sessions are moderated by an eCYBERMISSION Staff member at all times. When you log in, identify yourself using your first initial and last name (i.e. MHartman). To join join the session, click here.
|January 12, 2017||4 PM ET|
|February 2, 2017||5 PM ET|
|February 9, 2017||6 PM ET|
2016-2017 eCYBERMISSION Mini-Grants!
These Mini-Grants support teachers/program leaders as they implement eCYBERMISSION with their teams. Educators (middle school/high school, after school program) and informal education program leaders are encouraged to apply.
The application deadline has passed for this year’s grants.
Awardees will be notified by October 6, 2016 if they have received the Mini-Grant for the 2016-2017 school year. All team advisors and students (on complete teams) need to be registered for the competition by October 19, 2016 to be eligible for the grant.
eCYBERMISSION Mini-Grant Overview (.pdf)
NSTA administers the Army's eCYBERMISSION competition for the AEOP as part of the Battelle Consortium formed by the AEOP cooperative agreement awarded to Battelle Memorial Institute.
- Team Advisor’s User Guide
- Team Advisor's Resource Guide
- Mission Folder Development Answer Keys (Worksheets on Team Resources Page)
- Engineering Design Process Grading Rubrics
- Timeline Template for Engineering Design Process
- Suggested Timelines for Engineering Design Process
- Mission Folder Questions for Engineering Design Process
- Engineering Design Process: Engineering Terms Glossary
- Scientific Inquiry Using Scientific Practices Grading Rubrics
- Timeline Template for Scientific Inquiry Using Scientific Practices
- Suggested Timelines for Scientific Inquiry Using Scientific Practices
- Mission Folder Questions for Scientific Inquiry Using Scientific Practices
- How eCYBERMISSION Meets Your State’s Standards:
- NEW HAMPSHIRE(HS)
- NEW HAMPSHIRE(MS)
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW MEXICO (HS)
- NEW MEXICO (MS)
- NEW YORK
- NORTH CAROLINA
- NORTH DAKOTA
- RHODE ISLAND
- SOUTH CAROLINA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- UTAH (HS)
- UTAH (MS)
- WEST VIRGINIA