Join Our CyberGuide Live Chats!
CyberGuide Live Chats are online chats with STEM professionals (CyberGuides) and eCYBERMISSION staff. Login and ask questions about eCYBERMISSION and completing your Mission Folder. These chats are your opportunity to discuss your project with professionals who will share their expertise and lend their support.
What To Expect In A Chat:
- Live Chats are hosted twice a month for individual students, teams, and Team Advisors.
- Every chat has an eCYBERMISSION staff member in addition to CyberGuides ready to help your team.
- Bring your questions about your Mission Folder or the competition for our STEM experts.
- Every chat will include tips on how to make your Mission Folder even better!
- CyberGuides and former Virtual Judges will offer support all the way until submission!
Below, you will find the CyberGuide Live Chat schedule. Please use the link below to access the chat session at the designated time. You do not need a microphone or camera to participate in the discussion, but if you have one, you may use it!
Join us for the next CyberGuide Live Chat of the year on Dec. 18 th at 7 PM ET.
CyberGuides, former Virtual Judges and Mission Control staff will be online to answer all your questions.
CyberGuide Live Chats are held on ZOOM. You can find the CyberGuide Live Chat’s link below:
* When you sign in for the CyberGuide Live Chat you will be asked to enter a name. Please use your first and last initial and your team name. ex: ecTeamName
|12/18/2019||7-8 PM||Tools for Everyone|
|1/2/2020||6-7 PM||IRBs, DQ's, and Survey approvals OH MY!|
|1/16/2020||7-8 PM||From Behind to Finish Line|
|1/29/2020||6-7 PM||Ready, Set, Submit!|
|2/12/2020||7-8 PM||Polishing for Points|
|2/20/2020||6-7 PM||Don't Be Late|