Food, Health & Fitness
The mission of each eCYBERMISSION Team is to solve a problem in its community regarding food, health and fitness. Many people and organizations have become more aware and concerned about the types of food we put into our bodies and the amount of exercise we are getting. Teams must research, hypothesize, experiment and use Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) to help solve a problem in one of these areas.
What topics are you most interested in?
- Disease Prevention
- Food Science
- Health and Nutrition in Schools
- Taste Molecules
- Saturated and Unsaturated Fats
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Mind Body Medicine
- Sports and Recreation
Investigate the mission.
Some possible resources are:
- Fitness instructors
- Teachers and students at your school
- Friends and family who participate in sports activities
- Sports players and experts in your community
- Coaches and players on your school or community sports teams
- Staff at your community center, public parks and playgrounds
- The Internet.
Still having trouble thinking of an idea? Go to Help.