2018-2019 eCYBERMISSION Mini-Grants!
The eCYBERMISSION Mini-Grant is intended to support educators leading eCYBERMISSION teams. The mini-grant provides funding for schools and teachers register students and successfully submit Mission Folders. Funding is based on the number of student participants. Educators (formal and informal) of students in grades 6-9 are encouraged to apply. Special consideration is given to Title 1 schools and to those with underserved/ under-represented populations.
Mini-Grant applications must be received by Wednesday, October 17, 2018 online. Apply today: www.cvent.com/d/mtq6bj
For more information about Mini-Grants, please contact Alexandra Wakely, STEM Education Outreach Specialist 703.312.9370 or email@example.com.
NSTA administers the eCYBERMISSION competition for the U.S. Army Educational Outreach Program as part of the Battelle Consortium formed by the AEOP cooperative agreement awarded to Battelle Memorial Institute.
- Team Advisor’s User Guide
- Team Advisor's Resource Guide
- Mission Folder Development Answer Keys (Worksheets on Team Resources Page)
- Engineering Design Process Grading Rubrics
- Timeline Template for Engineering Design Process
- Suggested Timelines for Engineering Design Process
- Mission Folder Questions for Engineering Design Process
- Engineering Design Process: Engineering Terms Glossary
- Scientific Inquiry Using Scientific Practices Grading Rubrics
- Timeline Template for Scientific Inquiry Using Scientific Practices
- Suggested Timelines for Scientific Inquiry Using Scientific Practices
- Mission Folder Questions for Scientific Inquiry Using Scientific Practices
- How eCYBERMISSION Meets Your State’s Standards: