Choose your registration:
This year marks the 18th anniversary of our competition and we hope you will be a part of it. There are several opportunities available. Whether you are a student, Team Advisor, or volunteer. Please visit the links below to learn more about participating in eCYBERMISSION 2020-2021.
Registration for 2020-21 will open in August 2020.
- Register as a Student is now closed.
- Register as an Team Advisor is now closed.
- Virtual Judge: Volunteer from your computer. Participate as a judge and score Mission Folders. Student participants will receive your scores and read your comments.
- Student Virtual Judge: Volunteer from your computer. Participate as a judge and score Mission Folders. Add to your resume and earn extra credit for school.
- CyberGuide: STEM professionals are encouraged to serve as CyberGuides. Participate in Team Talk, Discussion Forums, and Live CyberGuide Chats. *requires a background check.
- Ambassador: Promote eCYBERMISSION to teachers, parents, schools, and any other interested student organizations across the nation. Encourage other individuals to become eCYBERMISSION volunteers.