Choose your registration:
This year marks the 18th anniversary of our competition and we hope you will be a part of it. There are several opportunities available. Whether you are a student, Team Advisor, or volunteer. Please visit the links below to learn more about participating in eCYBERMISSION 2020-2021.
Registration for 2020-21 will open in August 2020.
- Student: Teams of 3-4 students work together to identify a problem in the community and use scientific practices or engineering design to propose solutions to that problem. Compete for state, regional, and national awards.
- Team Advisor: Lead teams of students as they use project-based learning to complete a Mission Folder.
- Virtual Judge: Volunteer from your computer. Participate as a judge and score Mission Folders. Student participants will receive your scores and read your comments.
- Student Virtual Judge: Volunteer from your computer. Participate as a judge and score Mission Folders. Add to your resume and earn extra credit for school.
- CyberGuide: STEM professionals are encouraged to serve as CyberGuides. Participate in Team Talk, Discussion Forums, and Live CyberGuide Chats. *requires a background check.
- Ambassador: Promote eCYBERMISSION to teachers, parents, schools, and any other interested student organizations across the nation. Encourage other individuals to become eCYBERMISSION volunteers.